Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Come Find Me! Powwow - March 12, 2011

I have finally gotten my spot in the Willamette University powwow on March 12, 2011. I have worked this powwow for a number of years and am excited to continue on the other side of the equation: being a vendor instead of just vendor relations. That will be different. I won't be running around so much during the powwow and will only have to keep track of my stuff instead of a ton of things. I have my booth with my mother-in-law, who also does a bunch of really pretty things. I will have to post pictures of her work. Really, the whole family does all sorts of crafts. There are many wonderful items.

The events page at Willamette is here: http://www.willamette.edu/dept/oma/events/powwow/index.html.
I will warn you, though... the page needs updated, since it is gonna happen in 2011. I also don't think Men's Fast and Fancy is gonna be the contest this year. When I find out, I will be sure to post it, so perhaps you can come dance, too. I have decided to add a new incentive for people to come check it out, too. If you come and mention this blog post, I will give you a free pair of earrings. I mean it! Or, perhaps, a small basket. Either way I decide, you will get a prize! I will even give you a special thing: a printable coupon so I know you did it.



Print it out NOW so that you don't forget to later. 

Pin it to your calendar next to the date 3/12/11 and come to Willamette U and find me. :D   Here is a map, I will be in building 48, set up in my booth selling things. You really should stop on by.

I will be waiting for you. How many will find me?

p.s. I will be setting my etsy (picpictewlikitpe.etsy.com) on "vacation" that weekend, which means that you won't be able to buy anything and the item you want may be gone after Powwow. I would recommend getting the item you've been eyeballing before it is sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment