Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Black Friday Sale!!!

So, as most of you know, I have an etsy account (picpictewlikitpe.etsy.com) and they just instituted the possibility of COUPONS! This will be a limited-time thing and just in time for Black Friday.

In honor of Black Friday (and in a desperate effort to boost sales) I have created a coupon that will give 10% off your ENTIRE ORDER (minus shipping and handling) for the duration of the Black Friday Sale...

I am debating one day only or two days right now.

THE COUPON WILL NOT BE USABLE UNTIL THURSDAY AT 11PM, OR BLACK FRIDAY (for those who don't get to see this), NO MATTER HOW OFTEN YOU TRY!

They have this nifty "choose when to make active" thingy.

Here is the code, being posted only on Facebook, twitter, and DeviantArt for the early-birds, it will be posted on my etsy during Black Friday for everyone else. (Okay, I buckled down and posted it on my blog, too.)

The code is: B1KFR1D4Y

Enjoy the 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment