Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Please don't feel so neglected!

Again it has been a long time since my last post... I have been extremely busy launching myself off into the post-Graduation world. Still looking for a job, working my current job (ends in December!!!), and trying to work on my artwork.

In recent art-news, I have worked hard on creating a team on etsy for all First Nations people, (it can be found at http://www.etsy.com/teams/5948/first-nationsndn, but you have to be a member to see it).

I have also bee working on artwork for an art show happening in just two days! Busy, busy, busy. Really, how do you adult people do all this? And some with children in the mix?


NOW for some features!

Here are some really pretty earrings. This artist makes a lot of wonderful things out of wood (this particular listing can be found at Cripplecreekwoodwork's Etsy.com shop ). I would really recommend you go check this person out! There is not only jewelry on this site, but also a good amount of furniture and other fine crafts.

I really love the beautiful colors on this piece. I like the contrast of bright blue with dark purple heartwood. I hope you like them, too.


Looking for something colorful and bright? These beautiful floral pictures, listed here, on BackyardNaturePhotos' etsy site are divine. Looking for images of critters? Guess what? BackyardNaturePhotos has those too!

I picked this particular set because it put me in the mindset of warm days in the woods, something I would love to do now that chilly winds and drab, rainy November is upon me.


Looking for something fun and funky to decorate your place? In the midst of all the holidays that seem to congregate in the fall and winter months, these adorable, Victorian-inspired Owl Ornamens, found on this listing in lepetitreve's site are perfect. Each one is unique and you can get not only this set of four that I linked to, but a set of 12 of these cute little critters.

Why did I choose to feature these? Well, they definitely caught my eye when looking for Christmas stuff on Etsy. I love when people get creative like that!



I will be posting my own work soon, so don't go too far... or if you do, please come back soon!

~Picpic Tewlikitpe

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my cards along with the beautiful earrings and the cute Owl ornaments.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete