Saturday, August 27, 2011

Feature! Kicking Bear

Welcome back!
It's that time again, the time where I feature an artist and great friend of mine. This particular person has been a strong leader in an Etsy team I am a part of: Walking the Red Road. He is always offering prayers, kind thoughts, and a strong conviction in his sense of self. I am always honored to walk the red road with him. Not to mention, he has a sense of humor, and that is always admirable.

So, I took a peek through his shop again an looked for items to feature.

One of the things I found was this. It is a unique way to carry your water around with you, and a beautiful piece to boot. I kind of want it, myself. You can buy this gorgeous gourd water bottle here.

That wasn't enough to look at? Well, he is a man of many talents. He not only works with gourds, but is an accomplished painter. Here is another pretty from his shop. It is entitled Pta Lowansa Buffalo Singer. Like it? Buy it here!





Now, this man is a multi-threat! Not only does he do gourd work and painting, he also strings jewelry and offers botanicals and smudging supplies.  Here is a tea that looks delish. Organically grown Spearmint! Want it? Get it in this listing.


Now, the "but it here" links are only valid until the item is sold. If you don't see it anymore, it sold. But don't be sad, you can check out his shop to see if there is something similar. Or see if he happens to have more. :D


Again, this man is a wonderful leader, and kind person. He walks forward with strength and encourages people even if he is not feeling 100% his best (but don't tell him I said that! He might get the impression I am fond of him. Hahaa. Kidding). You can listen to his wisdom on his blog, too. I hope you get a chance to meet him somewhere in your path through life. If you do, it will be greatly enriched by his presence. I am honored to call him one of my many Uncles in spirit, deed, and life.

So buy his stuff.

(Sorry, I can't be serious all the time... I fell into silliness once again!)

I hope to see you back here again. I am working on a few new items and hope to be able to get my shop shiny and updated! And still working on that trade... I started the baskets way back when, and in the chaos of moving and finding work and finding a new place they have gone poof. Perhaps I should just start over again... I am thinking so.

Prayers, Good Thoughts, and Best Wishes to you,
~Winter Wolf/Picpic Tewlikitpe

1 comment:

  1. A well deserved and fitting tribute PicPic/Winter Wolf. I am indeed honored to walk the Red Road with Kicking Bear and the many other that share this path.

    ReplyDelete