Friday, August 2, 2013

Vista House?!

Hello,

I know it has been a long time. I got a job, was looking for an apartment, and my computer went kaput All in all, it has been busy. However, I am hoping to post more often. My hubby has a laptop I can borrow most of the time, and I now live about 20-25 minutes closer to work. :)

Now, for the big news. I was accepted to sell my art in the gift shop at Vista House! I am focusing on patterned baskets and basket jewelry! My wares haven't made it yet due to some technical difficulties with my tags, but they will be soon!

What is it? A rest stop along the Historic Columbia River Highway. It was "dedicated in 1918 as a comfort station, a scenic observatory, and a Memorial to Oregon Pioneers" (Source: Friends of Visa House Membership Invitation pamphlet). They promote wares from local artists, and like to focus on the historical, local flora and fauna, and Native American handicrafts.

Where is it? Vista House is in Oregon, along the Columbia River. It is on the old Historic Columbia River Hwy. I have included a map below for your convenience. :)


View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on selling your art at the Vista House. I wish you well!

    ReplyDelete